LET ME TELL YOUR STORY
Up to 3 hours
– I will be taking photos while you are having fun with your children. Family sessions are based on what you love to do together as a family. Even while you take a break at a cafe or park with your family, it will be great photos (and memory too) for your family!
– This session can go up to 3 hours. There will even be enough time to accommodate your children’s mood – just in case you are worried about your little one having one of their grumpy days.
– Because I love using natural light, the package normally takes place on location of your choice in Paris: either your home, a local park, your favourite place, a cafe or a memorable place.
Up to 2 hours
– This session can normally take 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes, and never longer than 2 hours as I would like to follow babies' routine as much as possible.
– I would like babies and parents to be relaxed, so parents can take time for feeding and comforting their babies, and it will be perfect photos.
– Your baby’s safety during the session is my number one priority. So I will NOT put your baby in unnatural positions such as frog style.
– Because newborn baby are so fragile and sensitive, I prefer to take sessions in the comfort of your home. Also I don't normally use a flash light, and I don't prefer to use it especially for babies. if your home has a good window, it will be perfect!
– The session fee is fixed, up to 2 hours.
– You will receive at least 40 edited and high resolution photos.
– This package is for a family with babies up to 1 month old. After this period, it will be a package of family photo session.
– Breast feeding photos are also available. The moment of breast feeding is limited, and this will be a great memory for only you and your family.
Up to 3 hours
– Because I love using natural light, the package normally takes place on location of your choice in Paris: either your home, a local park, your favourite place, or a memorable place.
– I'd love to plan a surprise, so I welcome any surprise plans such as proposal etc.
– Maternity photo session will be included in this package.
Flower atelier for children, and special occasions
– This package is a collaboration with a fantastic florist, Yuko from La Plume in Paris. (Here is her website.)
– Please contact me or Yuko for more information.
– All package include email pre-session consultation. I’d love to get to know you! Tell me about you, what type of photos you’re looking for, your preferences, etc.
– Edited digital images are included in the package price.
– You will receive the high resolution digital images that will be edited and you can use them for your personal printing needs and for social media use. Please note that I do not provide RAW files.
– Minimum number of edited photos you will receive will be different, it depends on your package.
– I do not take photos in someone's private properties. If you would like to take photos there or in the hotel, you must get a permission.
– Additional service such as Florist and Makeup are available with additional fee, feel free to ask more information about them.
– Each package does not include additional fee such as entrance fee, transportation fee (outside of Paris, and during the session), drinks and meals, permission fee, etc.
– Costumes are not provided, however you can change your costumes during the session time.
Note on cancellation:
– Before 7 days of the photo session, cancelling or reschedule is FREE.
– Within 7 days to 24 hours before the photo session, you will be charged €50 for cancellation or reschedule.
– Cancellation or reschedule within 24 hours of the photo session will be charged the full price of the session.
– Cancellation policy is different for the flower atelier.